Laura is an experienced Senior Project Manager who is passionate about guiding project teams to successful project delivery. Laura holds a Post-Bachelor degree in Business Administration and certifications include Scrum Master and Prince2 Practitioner.
She enjoys to dive into the project details without losing the bigger picture. Working closely together with the business and translating their needs into IT related solutions. She is a strong communicator at different levels within a project with different stakeholders.
In her free time, Laura likes to travel and spend time with her family and friends.
Fourteen years of experience as a consultant working in international, multicultural and high-demanding environments (Leasing, Automotive, Insurance). Substantial experience with implementing tailor made software as well as off the shelve products such as Client Relationship Management (CRM), Document Management (DM), Treasury systems, Procurement and Sales support applications. Experienced in PMI Agile and Salesforce Administrator.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration – Management, Economics and Law (Hogeschool van Amsterdam)
- Post Bachelor degree in Business Administration (HES)
Document Management, CRM, System design and implementation, Project Management, Sarbanes-Oxley, SDLC, Release Management.
- Agile PMI – Professional Development
- Scrum Master – Prowarenes
- Course “Projectmatig Werken”– Schouten & Nelissen
- Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner – ICM