Would you like to be a junior consultant for leading national and international customers? Do you have knowledge of business processes and affinity with IT? Are you looking for a new challenge with a young and growing consulting company with focus on the individual where collegiality and professionalism are paramount? Apply now for the role of Junior Consultant and who knows, you might become the new musQueteer!
As a Junior Consultant your focus will be on the integration of business and IT. You are in direct contact with our clients and will work on a project basis. You’ll contribute to the implementation of complex IT systems by being the link between the client and the developer. Also you’re prepared to immerse yourself in the technical workings of a project if it helps to increase your grip on the situation or maintain progress on the project.
- A Master degree in, for example, computer science, business & ICT, etc;
- A strong and proven affinity with IT;
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills;
- Pragmatic and a no-nonsense attitude;
- Result oriented without compromising on the quality of your work;
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a pre.
MusQueteer is an IT consultancy company located in Amstelveen, which offers the best of both worlds: thorough knowledge of both business and IT. Our people are result oriented and committed, with a mindset to deliver results regardless the complexity of the situation. In our vision professionalism and teamwork go hand in hand. We are a team of about 10 experienced and passionate project managers, consultants, and technical specialists, who take on challenging projects in multidisciplinary teams with our clients continually. Our clients represent different business sectors and are often seen as leaders or strong competitors within their sector. We have a friendly and open organizational culture with plenty of opportunity for personal initiative.
You can find more information about our organization here.
- Good compensation and benefits, including incentive scheme
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements for working at the client or at home
- Career opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Lease car or mobility allowance
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please apply by sending us your resume and application to email@example.com. For questions you can also contact Angela Bounin on + 31 (0) 20-7585737.