Junior Salesforce Developer
Would you like to be a CRM Developer on Salesforce projects for leading national and international clients? Do you have knowledge of business processes and do you have a completed technical education (at least bachelor level)? Are you looking for a new challenge with a young and growing consulting company with focus on the individual where collegiality and professionalism are paramount? Apply now for the role of junior Salesforce Developer and who knows, you might become the new musQueteer!
As a junior Salesforce Developer your focus is mainly on developing the APEX – Java framework and configuring and modeling of Salesforce. As a Developer you will work on a project basis in a multidisciplinary team for one of our clients. You’ll design and develop customer applications and technical solutions which you will be expected to test and implement.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in, for example, computer science, business & ICT, etc;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills;
- A flexible mindset;
- Result oriented without compromising on the quality of your work;
- Experience with software development and configuration;
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
MusQueteer is an IT consultancy company located in Amstelveen, which offers the best of both worlds: thorough knowledge of both business and IT. Our people are result oriented and committed, with a mindset to deliver results regardless the complexity of the situation. In our vision professionalism and teamwork go hand in hand. We are a team of about 10 experienced and passionate project managers, consultants, and technical specialists, who take on challenging projects in multidisciplinary teams with our clients continually. Our clients represent different business sectors and are often seen as leaders or strong competitors within their sector. We have a friendly and open organizational culture with plenty of opportunity for personal initiative.
You can find more information about our organization here.
- Good compensation and benefits, including incentive scheme
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements for working at the client or at home
- Career opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Lease car or mobility allowance
- Annual MuSkitrip with the musQueteers!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please apply by sending us your resume and application to email@example.com. For questions you can also contact Angela Bounin on + 31 (0) 20-7585737.